- We do not disclose your non-public personal information other than nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law (for example, to reputable credit reporting bureaus).
- We only ask for information that we truly need to complete a transaction or maintain a business relationship with you.
- We use this information to protect and administer your records, accounts and funds.
Types of Information That We Collect
- Name and Address
- Social Security Number
- Information from consumer reports such as a consumer’s creditworthiness and credit history
- Assets and Income
- Account Balance
- Payment History
- Parties to the transaction
- Credit card usage
If you ever have questions or concerns about the integrity of your account information, please contact us.