Attention Members effective Monday, June 22, 2020 the credit union opened our lobby with the following restrictions & are subject to change should the need arise:
- Only 2 members will be permitted in the credit union lobby at a time
- 6 foot social distancing rules and guidelines must be followed
- Masks MUST be worn by everyone entering the lobby
- Our Coin Machine is in service but we are kindly asking to limit to 1 member running coin at the machine-as there is a 2 member limit in the lobby
- Anyone interested in opening a new account(s) or apply for a new loan MUST make an appointment.
These services will be by Appointment Only-No Exceptions!
Please call 508-995-9100 for more information
Our Online Banking & ATM is available to you 24/7. If you are not an Online Banking member or do not have an ATM card, you can contact our office at 508-995-9100 for more details.
Anyone who does not abide by the rules & regulations set forth by the governor and the Credit Union regarding the safety of our staff & members will be asked to leave the building & conduct business at the drive thru.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 508-995-9100