AFCU ATM CARDHOLDERS
What does it mean to be an AFCU ATM Cardholder?
- Use our MasterCard ATM card instead of checks or cash for everyday purchases at restaurants, department stores, gas stations, supermarkets, even mail, phone or online orders-anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Any deposits done at our credit union will be available immediately on your ATM card.
- Your ATM transactions will also be reflected on your our credit union account immediately.
- Can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted at home or traveling.
All you need to remember as an AFCU Mastercard/ATM cardholder is:
- All ATM transactions are only performed from your checking account.
- Purchases should always be done as a CREDIT in order to avoid any fees.
- ATM withdrawals performed at any Coop ATM will be no charge but if you use a Non-Coop ATM-you will be charged per transaction, as well as any fees the Non-Coop machine charges you(for a listing of Coop ATM’s-View the listing on our website)
Not an AFCU MASTERCARD/ATM Cardholder?
- All that is required is you have a Checking Account.
- Complete an ATM application either from our office or download one below & return it to our office. It’ll take 7-10 business days to process & you are all set!
Click below for an application for an AFCU ATM MasterCard: